Romanian youth NGO "Mod of Life" from Drobeta Turnu Severin is planning the project "Youth Work 2014", an action 3.1, Youth in Action project proposal that is going to be applied under October 1th deadline.
The main objective of the project is to provide the individuals involved with a greater understanding of youth policy, education, science and culture in Romania. The study visit can function as an important tool to strengthen long-term relationships in youth projects, youth activities and intercultural relations through mutual understanding and the exchanging of ideas between EU and EECA countries. This study visit strengthens the youth cooperation and supports regional and in the same time develop dialogue about issues of personal identity, nationality, culture and active citizenship.
The study visit will provide to participants an opportunity to learn about youth work realities in Romania. These are a tool for the exchange of experience and good practice, consultations or policy development etc. with regard to Romanian realities in the youth and youth policy field.. The project will assist in finding partners, developing youth work skills, preparing for future projects, building translational partnerships, and developing co-operation with Caucasus countries. Building co-operation and project partnerships Activities for partner-finding; investigating new project ideas; setting up networks; exchanging experience and practice on aspects of youth work. This study visit aimed at improving the quality or creating new projects under focusing on inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities via local, regional and national activities.
The project is aiming to enable youth workers to discover youth work realities in Romania in order to foster long term cooperation between EU and EECA countries.
• To get to know with wide range of Romanian organizations working with young people on different levels and organizations from different part of Europe;
• To present profiles and experience of participating organizations and to get acquaint with the youth organization which are working in the regions;
• To build new partnerships between Programme Countries and partners from Eastern Europe and Caucasus;
• To inform about possibilities for future co-operation and increase dialogue and co-operation between these projects at national and regional level;
• To promote closer regional co-operation and inter-ethnic dialogue between youth NGOs in the different countries of Europe;
• To establish of partnerships and contacts between Romanian youth NGOs and from in other parts of Europe;
• To promote sustainable contacts between the youth NGOs aiming at future development of projects within the Youth in Action Programme